trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat
Are you seeking for the trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat on the market? If you answered yes, you are lucky because you have arrived at the greatest possible spot. We are here to save you time and stress from reading endless reviews.
It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat available on the market. To help you choose the best trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
Top 10 Trolling Motor For 12 Foot Aluminum Boat : Editor Recommended
10 Trolling Motor For 12 Foot Aluminum Boat Reviews
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 and here you go with a quick comparison chart of trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat which should leave no confusion.
- Efficient Power: 55Lb Thrust - This 12V Electric Trolling Motor Provides Excellent Power And Efficiency For Any Boater. The High Quality Build Allows The Motor To Run All Day Long Without Overheating, Or Making Noise To Spook Fish
- Features: This Motor Features A 30 Inch Shaft, A 5 Led Battery Meter, A 6 Inch Telescoping Tiller Handle, And 3 Blade Propeller. The Mount Angle, Height, And Direction Can All Be Adjusted And Locked Into Place When Needed
- Speed: This Motor Has 8 Speeds, 5 Forward And 3 Reverse. The Motor Is Designed For Trolling, So The Top Speed Of This Motor Is About 4Mph, But Depends On Your Boat Shape, Weight, Water, Wind, And Other Factors. Our 3 Blade Propeller Gives The Motor Great Low End Torque To Get The Boat Moving
- Battery: The Nv 55Lb Motor Requires One (1) 12V Lead-Acid Deep Cycle Or Lithium Deep Cycle Battery (Battery Not Included), 50Ah Recommended. The Motor Also Includes A 50Amp Circuit Breaker Which Is Recommended At All Times To Protect From Battery Voltage Surges. Max Amp Draw: 52A
- Kayak Shaft: 24-Inch Fiberglass Shaft Allows For Variable Depth Placement, While Offering A Lifetime Of Dependable Performance
- Variable Speed: 8 Speeds (5 Forward & 3 Reverse) With 6-Inch Telescoping Handle Puts You In Total Control Of Your Ride
- Saltwater Rated: Durable All Aluminum Motor Head W/ Corrosion Resistant Magnesium, Zinc, And Stainless-Steel Hardware For Saltwater Use (Lead-Acid Dc 12V)
- Extra Long Cables: 5'6" Battery Cables Allow For Versatile Battery Placement For Optimal Weight Distribution
- PERFECT SOLUTION - Trolling motors are known for lack of steering especially when the wind picks up, the water is choppy or you want to track in a straight line. Simply add a Bullnose Rudder which is designed to give you better control of your watercraft in most windy conditions, help hold a true course at most trolling speeds, and prevent the boat from spinning as much when the motor is off. Patent no. D712,341S
- FIT - The Bullnose Rudder is a boat rudder that fits a 1 1/8" (1.125") transom trolling motor shaft. Please note, it will NOT work on a self deploy bow mount trolling motor. It measures 10.5" high x 4.75" wide and fits a 1 1/8" shaft diameter. It's most commonly used for "but not limited to" minn kota trolling motor, motorguide trolling motors, newport vessel trolling motor, etc. Common tiny boats used are, inflatable pontoon, Pelican Bass Raider 10E, fishing kayak, canoes, jon boats, and more.
- ESSENTIAL - In most cases it helps hold a true course at both a slow and high trolling speeds. Customers have also said, “it prevents the boat from spinning as much when the motor is off”. Most tiny boats will benefit from having some kind of a rudder set up in the back vs not having a rudder at all. Only takes a few minutes to install and you are ready to go.
- QUALITY - Manufactured in the USA with high quality parts & material to help ensure you have a stress-free fishing experience. It is manufactured from impact plastic for durability and comes with stainless steel screws. It is built strong so you don't have to worry about it coming loose, allowing you to focus more on fishing. Patent no. D712,341S
- BOW MOUNT - Fits the Minn Kota, EDGE, MAXXUM, and FORTREX. The bow mount motor must be a hand cable pull, NOT self deploy. Self deploy will not work because the system requires the shaft to slide up and down right where the rudder needs to be attached. However, a hand cable pull will allow you to carefully bring the motor up out of the water on the motor mount. Your bow mount setup needs to have 1' of shaft sticking out from the end of the platform allowing enough space to attach the rudder.
- Fits many V-Hull fishing boats 12' to 14' long
- 70D reinforced polyester
- Double-stitched interlock seams with rot-proof thread
- Cover is recommended for indoor storage
- 【EFFICIENT POWER】- 45LB Thrust,This 12V electric trolling motor provides excellent power and efficiency for any boater. The High Quality Build Allows The Motor To Run All Day Long Without Overheating, the trolling motor runs stably with less noise and will not disturb the fish
- 【VARIABLE HANDLE】-Comes with 6" telescoping adjustable handle. You can use it as long or as short as you want. Also,comfortable handle, 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds is for you to take a smooth and easily control
- 【ADJUSTABLE DEPTH AND ANGLE】-Adjusting the shaft angle by press the button can adapt to different sailing conditions according to your surfing demands. Also, you can also adjust the depth of the machine in the water at will with a knob
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】- PEXMOR Electric Trolling Motor is equiped with three bladed propeller, which can enhance motivation and effiency. Three sharp blades make it easy to get rid of seaweed. In addition, we have an additional two and three bladed propeller in the 36/45 and 55/86 thrusters respectively
- 【LED BATTERY INDICATOR】- 1-10 LED light indicator let you keep track of the battery's capacity. The red and green lights will give you a big hint. 1-3 red lights indicate low power to remind you of the left capacity of battery. (Battery not included)
- MORE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Fish from the bow like the Pros; An mounting bracket that converts transom mount trolling motors to bow mount; Fits most Jon or Utility boats with gunnels or toprails less than three inches wide and one inch deep
- PREMIUM DURABILITY: Constructed with stainless steel hardware and indestructible fiberglass reinforced nylon; Ergonomic hand-adjustable screw knobs
- FAST SET UP: Simple and seamless tool-free installation; Line up the lower bracket to the outside of the boat, screw clamps tight, and slide on the trolling motor
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Measures 9.5” L x 6.75” W x 9” H and weighs 6 lbs; EZ Mount lets you install your transom mount motor anywhere on the boat
- SUPERIOR QUALITY; Expertly engineered and quality tested; Built with the needs of the Angler in mind
- EXTERNAL BATTERY PORTS - Safely and easily connect your trolling motor or accessory to the battery ports without opening the box.
- DUAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT BREAKERS - Integrated with 10 Amp and 60 Amp circuit breakers to protect your trolling motor and other accessories from electrical damage.
- DIRECT USB CHARGER AND ACCESSORY PORT - Provides one USB Charger and one 12V accessory port for convenient connection of various DC accessories.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 17 x 12 x 10 Inch, Fits Group 24 & 27 batteries, LED meter measures battery charge level (battery not included), Non-slip rubberized feet keep your battery box in place.
- USE - steering triangle allows kayak anglers to steer their stern mounted kayak motor using rudder pedals, can also be used to steer kayaks using a variety of other mechanisms.
- FEATURES - The design features 4 possible adjustment holes for fine tuning your steering cable placement, durable plastic construction, and 2 mounting bolts for rock solid clamping force.
- DURABLE - It is made from durable plastic, and is ready for whatever you have to throw at it.
- FITMENT - Compatible with NK-180S Brushless Kayak Motor & most trolling motors. Shaft Diameter: 1.15" (1 1/8 inch), Length: 7.75" (7 3/4 inch), Height: 2.5" (2 1/2 inch), Width: 3.5" (3 1/2 inch)
- UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT: A universal bracket that converts transom mount trolling motors to bow mount in minutes; Fits most Jon or Utility boats with gunnels or toprails less than three inches wide and one inch deep.
- STRONG & STURDY: Built to mount trolling motors up to 60 lb thrust; Indestructible fiberglass reinforced nylon; Ergonomic hand-adjustable screw knobs
- FAST & EASY SET UP: Installs quickly with a small hammer and punch to remove and replace pin; Spend less time assembling and more time fishing
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: A trolling motor mounting bracket with choices; EZ Mount 2 lets you install your transom mount motor anywhere on the boat
- SUPERIOR QUALITY; Expertly engineered and quality tested; Built with the needs of the Angler in mind; Includes a 1 year limited warranty
- Fits V-Hull fishing boats 12' to 14' long
- 150D reinforced polyester with PU weather protective backing
- Double-stitched interlock seams with rot-proof thread
Things to Consider Before Buying the Trolling Motor For 12 Foot Aluminum Boat
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best trolling motor for 12 foot aluminum boat which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
Lets face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because QToolz has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.